Tuesday, November 6, 2007

There's a smile on my face for the whole human race; why, it's almost like... my Phantom book finally showed up!

That's right, Leroux finally decided to put in an appearance. Time to dive in! A couple of others made their way to me as well, including the Chaney DVD and the third Montgomery, and I'm psyched. Can't wait to get going... though I will say that it was discouraging to see grammatical errors in the foreword, which is supposedly written by the translator. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with my novel being translated from the original language by someone who can't avoid comma splices... but we'll see. I've heard good things about this translation, and will give it the benefit of the doubt.

Now, I'm very tempted to just buy the rest of my list WILLY-NILLY, WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE CONSEQUENCES. Someone should probably stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment