Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Progress was made on the Bischoff today, though again I'm not entirely sure how I could still be only 75 pages into the slim little thing. I blame those pesky people at work... what do you call them... ah, yes, my clients. And the copious notes. If I could just stop taking notes like a demented obsessive-compulsive psychopath, I could just enjoy these books and... ah, yes, I'm supposed to be taking notes. Alas.

But the Sillesen and the second two The Trap-Door Maker volumes arrived today, so the rejoicing can continue unabated. Though, seriously... why does no one in the entire known universe carry the first volume of The Trap-Door Maker? It can't already be out of print, can it? Diamond, I'm shaking my impotent little fist at you right now.

Argh. Is there anything as frustrating as having the second two volumes of a trilogy, but not the first?

No comments:

Post a Comment