Monday, November 26, 2007

I am Anne. Watch me procrastinate.

The Bischoff review is finally done and up! Man, for a tiny little book I took a lot of notes. Let's hope that's not a trend, or I may never see the end of this project.

By rights, I should be reading Greenberg's Phantoms next (well, actually, I should be watching Ye Bang ge Sheng and writing a review of that and Webber's musical first, but I think we all know what will happen if we let me detour for that long), but unfortunately reality is intruding upon my carefully crafted deadline. Three of these delightful nuggets of literary zest (the Meyer, the Siciliano, and the Charnas) are due back at the library in a week or so, so unfortunately they must be moved to the front of the queue. I will therefore be moving on to the Meyer tomorrow, and hoping that the note-taking doesn't kill me.

However, I can celebrate a new package today: the Liu, Vehlow and Bruns all landed on my doorstep this morning! Glee, and creaking of my To Be Read shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment