Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's here! The review that launched a thousand ships!


Now that that's finally on the site, I feel like having a milestone party and celebrating with something fun next. And as luck would have it, comics won the last round of votes, so fun times it is! Below it's time for a new vote, and for this round I'm going to just collapse ebooks and books together - they're basically the same and y'all don't care if I'm reading them on a Kindle or in my hands, after all.

What kind of Phantom material should Anne review next?
  

On to Comicstown!

2 comments:

  1. Very entertaining review. The only thing I'd point out is that you've mixed up your Hammersteins. Oscar Hammerstein the First ran the Manhattan Opera; Oscar Hammerstein the Second is the guy who wrote the songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, shoot, that makes way more sense than what I said! Thanks - I'll add a correction. :)

      Delete