Monday, July 28, 2014

And boom! Your eyes do not deceive you - this is a third review in the same month. We should all celebrate. I know I certainly am.


Okay, it was a little bit of a cheat - it was a board game and apparently those are quick reviews. But since I see all of you voted for a book next in a giant landslide, we'll be able to go right back to spending weeks crying into our drinks and wondering what we did to deserve all this.

On to the next round of votes - on, I say!

What kind of Phantom material should Anne review next?
  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, wanted to email you about something but can't find it on the wiki. Is it the slipsilver one listed in your blogger profile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you can email me there, or click on the "Contact the Owner" link at the very bottom of every page of the wiki (it's super small and in green, so I don't blame you for missing it).

      Delete