Thursday, March 18, 2010

Still plugging on the next review, which will hopefully be up in the next couple of days.  In the meantime: adventures on Amazon.  Someone remind me to never calculate how much money I have spent on this project to day, because if John finds that figure he will burn down my bookshelves.

Kae D. Jacobs' novel seems to be out in a new edition, with a fancy new Amazon listing.  Is there actually new content, or did she just change the cover?  That sucker is expensive and I already bought the old edition, so this is an important question for me.

Also, what is up with Sabrina Callahan?  She seems to imply that only one of her books is Phantom-based (The Phantom's Song), but the hero's name appears to be Erik in every single one of her other fiction works (or, in the hilarious case of her sci-fi adventure on another planet, "Erikian").  Someone on the internet enlighten me so I don't have to buy all of these, only to find that some are not relevant.  I'm not actually made of money (or barter, or sexual favors, or anything else that would be useful here).  Amazon is CONVINCED that I should buy them to be sure, but then again I feel they might be a little bit biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment