Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Fast review is up... such as it is.  You see, the thing is, it turns out that the book had nothing to do with the Phantom story after all.  What a bummer, huh?  I'm leaving it on here as a reminder that I need to be less sloppy about things.  Besides, we can learn from our failures, right?

I'm much less upset about this than I could be, because it means I don't have to finish that miserable novel.  Woohoo!  On to more relevant and enjoyable works!

I should really get the Webber up next.  It's daunting because it's a big project, and also because I know the damn thing really well and it's difficult to approach it from a completely unbiased standpoint.  However, since so many other things are based upon it, I really should get the monster over with so I can move on.  Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment