Monday, March 31, 2008

Since a few people have asked recently (surreal, I know... people, out there on the internet, paying attention to what I'm doing), you can post comments on any review you like on here, but you will have to log into PBWiki to do so.  The registration's free and fairly quick and painless, so if you have a serious hankering to tell me how full of shit I am, feel free to comment away!  Sadly, the comments don't show up for non-logged-in users, either, which makes me wonder if I need to set up some kind of comment forum elsewhere.  Something to consider for later, if I end up having more than a couple of people who want to discuss.

Non-logged-in people can still send me email via the "Contact Wiki Owner" link at the bottom of each page, so even if you don't feel like registering, you can harass me to your heart's content.

In other news, despite recent events outside my control, I finally finished viewing the Markowitz/Schnell movie today, and will start on that review tomorrow.  Alas, it turned out that my freshly-imported copy of Ye Bang ge Sheng was faulty, so the wonders of classic Chinese cinema will remain a mystery to me until I can replace it.

So instead of that, I'll be doing the movie with Pauly Shore next.  Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment