Thursday, March 27, 2008

For those looking for more information on the authors represented (or lauded, or lampooned, or unjustly criticized) around here, I've added a tasty Links page.  In addition to a few pages that may have more information for the wanderer looking to bone up on the Phantom mythos, there are also links to the websites of the authors of works I've discussed, or links to informational sources about them if an official website isn't available.

In particular, check out Jennifer Linforth, author of what looks like a seriously interesting upcoming Phantom novel, who stopped by to look around the place today, and Steve Rasnic Tem, who is not only an awesome writer but was also nice enough to link to my review from his website.

I'm in awesome-author overload from these guys.  Leave them some love while I go figure out how to watch a Chinese film three times without driving my poor boyfriend completely out of his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment