Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I was thinking about putting some kind of joke up here yesterday, but inertia and fatigue won out and I... didn't.  You know it's bad when I can't even be bothered to bestir myself for the extra effort of pranking someone.

However, I did manage to bestir myself enough to finish the review on the Markowitz/Schnell film, and to actually put it on the internet in (semi) presentable form!  I'm rather proud of that one.  It only took about half the time it usually takes me to finish a film review, which is still pretty embarrassingly long when compared to the literature and music reviews.  Leave me alone.  I'm not a visual learner.

I know I said I was going to do the Pauly Shore movie next, but extensive research (i.e., I remembered to look at my own chronology page) tells me that the animated Guest film predates it.  Hot dog!  So that's up next.  Pauly Shore will just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment