Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ta-daa!  The Guest review is up and I'm on a roll (mostly, I suspect, due to the fact that it's no longer the busy season at work and I have time to type reviews while I'm sitting at my desk not doing anything).  I'll be hitting the Little/Englund film next, and then--God willing, please, please--I will be out of film-land for a while and able to go back to doing some reading.  Let's face it: film is not my first love.  Or my third love, really.  It's like a date that friends keep fixing me up with, and I'm always mildly confused as to how I ended up here.

This one may take a little while, however... this is the Englund Phantom, and I'm a complete wuss when it comes to horror films, so those two facts together mean that I'll have to keelhaul John into watching it with me.  Lest there be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment