Thursday, June 12, 2008

First of all, I forgot to blog it yesterday when I posted the Kopit/Yeston musical review.  Shame on me and my absent mind.  It's there, it's larger than life, etc.  Moving on to movie critics now (uh-oh... about to realize my own inadequacy, methinks).

Second of all, and this is the cool part, Maury Yeston himself dropped by and gave me a little insight into his musical and its origins.  His comments have been appended to the end of my review, and my starstruck haze is following me around at work like a little cloud of positivity.

I'll be updating the links page today, but other than that it's business as usual.  Oh, and much love to those two or three people who are valiantly trying to have conversations on the messageboard.  Someday there will be people to talk to--I hold out hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment