Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ergh.  So far, this problem hasn't come up for me, but I  guess it was inevitable: there's a Phantom-related book that's only available on the Amazon Kindle.  I  don't have a Kindle, nor was I really planning to get one any time soon--I don't have money to burn, and anyway, I like holding actual books in my hands, and I'm not a big fan of reading off of screens--but Amazon is really trying to push it, isn't it?  Jerks.  I'll add that to the list, and who knows--maybe it'll get popular enough for a print version to come out.  But it'll be on back-burner for a while, and I really don't know if I'll be able to convince John (or myself) that I need a Kindle, which I  will inevitably lose or break, because of this one book that frankly doesn't look like it's probably all that good.  At least it came out in 2008, so I don't have to worry about it until after I wade through a mess of other stuff.

Oh, and the Christian review is up.  One more kids' book, and then we can go back to me shouting in frustration and adult novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment