Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Strange things are afoot at the Phantom Project.

Specifically, it now has a forum.  For the two people that read this--go out!  Meet one another!  Have a blast!

Actually, more than a few people now have either mentioned that they'd like to have a forum to discuss some of this stuff, or actively asked me to set one up, so here it is.  Unfortunately, since I do not have the l33t f0rum skillz, it's pretty basic at the moment, but I'm hoping to pretty it up later, possibly when I have more time this weekend.  You can still post on it and talk to one another, and the naive child in my soul says that's what's important, right?  Right.

In the meantime, I'm still working on the Rostaing; unexpected houseguests make it hard to get anything done in a hurry.  I'm totally on it whenever I have a second, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment