Saturday, December 29, 2007

So, there's a review up for the Woodiwiss... except not really.  Le sigh.  Like the Fast before it, I was tricked, misled by Amazon.com and helpful people with their slightly not quite right recommendations.  Nevertheless, let it not be said that I don't learn from my mistakes.

I should really hit the de Palma/Williams film next, or even the Friedman/Rydell as that's next in line, but my male counterpart is snoring away right next to the television, and considering that he went to bed around 5:30 this morning, I haven't the heart to wake him with all the screaming guitars and frantic pencil-scribbling.  So for the moment we'll go to the Greenberg anthology, and hope that we can get a film churned out on Tuesday when I'm off from work.

Also, with a groan I realized that the Woosley/Kisgen film was going to be out on Monday, but I appear to have been spared the axe for another month; the film has been pushed back to January 31st.  For all the good it will do me, little masochist that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment